Program Support Assistant
Essential Function: The Program Support Assistant provides assistance to the organization in its day to day functions. The Program Support Assistant reports to the President and to designated manager, as assigned by the President, assuring efficient and effective manner of operations.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Organize and maintain files and records
- Assist with compiling information for website updates
- Assist with day to day operations of the organization
- Assist with planning and preparing for organization’s events
- Assist with ordering materials and supplies for the organization
- Assists with coverage of the front office on business days when there is no class in session
- Performs other activities as assigned
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalency with Associates Degree preferred
- Experience working in a school or non-profit setting preferred
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
The Winston Knolls School encourages and gives full consideration to all applicants for employment. The Winston Knolls School does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or genetic information.